Save hours every week with all-new batch invoicing
Introducing batch invoicing
We are so excited to announce the launch of batch invoicing on Splose!
Invoicing is one of the most time-consuming parts of running a practice. With batch invoicing, you can create and send invoices for all clients in just a few clicks. Supercharge your practice with this powerful new add-on and save precious hours every week.
- Go to Invoices, then Batch invoicing and click 'New batch'.
- Use the filters to choose the relevant service date range, locations, practitioners and client tags. This will display all matching uninvoiced items.
- Select all or choose the individual billable items you want to include in the batch. Click on the client name or the billable item to see more information and even edit an appointment or support activity.
- Click ‘Continue’, and Splose will automatically combine all uninvoiced items into separate invoices organised by location and practitioner.
- Preview any invoices to see what they look like before finalising the batch. If you need to, you can click ‘Edit’ and update certain information on each invoice.
- Once you're happy with everything, click ‘Create batch’. Splose will process the batch in the background and create all invoices as a draft.
- Email all invoices at once, individually or mark them as sent.
- Create batch invoices at the end of the day, week, fortnight or according to your invoicing preferences.
- Provider travel, activity-based transport and non-labour costs are automatically attached to invoices.
- Invoices are automatically ordered by the earliest date.
- Add a note to the batch for later reference (e.g. Batch for self-managed clients).
- Select an invoice email template and send all invoices to recipients. Based on the placeholder information you've provided, each invoice will be personalised for the individual client, otherwise, invoices will remain as a draft and you can individually email them.
- If you have connected to Xero, all invoices get automatically synced once emailed or marked as sent.
- While you can’t edit a batch invoice once it’s finalised, you can still edit individual invoices later.
You'll save hours every week with batch invoicing, reduce manual data entry and improve efficiencies by capturing all uninvoiced items.
Sign up for our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get news, curated content and inspiration delivered straight to your inbox.