Splose scheduling software makes booking appointments and managing multiple locations and practitioners easier than ever.
Your clients can enjoy 24/7 booking with real-time availability.
- Customise your online booking page with your brand logo and colours
- Accept partial or full pre-payment at the time of booking
- Display real-time availability based on your Splose and Google calendar
- Offer group classes online
- Let clients book in their own timezone
Customised appointment display, multiple location and practitioner management on a single screen.
- Create recurring appointments using custom rules
- Create Zoom meetings directly from your calendar
- View multiple locations and practitioners on a single page
- Use keyboard shortcuts to search appointments, blur client names and navigate quickly through different calendar views
- Visualise with colour coding and icons
- Drag and drop functionality
Reduce mix-ups and no shows with automated SMS and email appointment reminders.
- Tailor SMS and email reminders send times
- Confirmation emails contain a .ics calendar invite
- Send multiple reminders per appointment
- Automatically send appointment details in the client timezone
The Splose + Stripe integration gives you the option to accept full or partial pre-payment at the time of online bookings.
- Secure credit card payments
- Invoice and payments get automatically recorded to the client’s file
- Sell gift vouchers online
- Automatic syncing with Xero
Make the appointment with a simple click of a button and send your client a Telehealth appointment link. No more time-consuming calls and emails.
- Email your clients a Telehealth link at the time of booking
- Video or audio-only calls
- Create Zoom Meetings from online bookings or the calendar
- Open Zoom Meetings right from your calendar
Effortlessly schedule mobile appointments and auto-fill the client address with provider travel is built into the calendar.
- Open directions in Google Maps
- Specify provider travel to and from the appointment
- Calendar colours differentiate the appointment and travel
- Automatically add provider travel as an invoice item line with the appointment